Friday, August 26, 2011

Rain Taxi Review

Lovely review here: http://www.raintaxi.com/online/2011summer/lancaster.shtml.

And speaking of rain . . . .



(Tenuous link, I know) 

In Cambridge the monsoon season seems to have begun in earnest. Some wet pets are skulking around the house, looking a little disgusted, and I am very busy procrastinating - hence this blog entry.

I'm alternating between doing the final batch of changes for 1.4 (until the next set, that is) and coming up with something wholly new. I should focus on one or the other, but my discipline is slipping today and so I flitter from one to the other like a butterfly with ADHD.

1.4 is looking pretty good, though. Should be able to dazzle you with the new cover art soon, if you're good. It's a story that I loved to tell, and can't wait to share with you. 

Details will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment